- Brand name: Radiolink
- Item number: R12DSM
- Channels: 12 channels
- Working voltage: 4.8-6V
- Working current: 40-180mA (input voltage: 5V)
- Size: 30*15 MM
- Weight: 2.5g
- 4096 section precision, 0.5us per section, servo anti-shake rudder.
- Control distance: about 1100 meters ground and 4000 meters air, actually control distance depends on the environment.
- Only 1 gram of weight.
- Radiolink R12DSM, 2.4G 12CH receiver.
- DSSS and FHSS spread spectrum working synchronousl.
- SBUS and PPM signal support, use for Radiolink transmitters AT9,AT9S,AT10 and AT10II, is the best choice for racing drone.
Two signal working mode :
Blue/purple LED, SBUS signal, 12 channels totally.
Red LED always, PPM signal, 12 channels totally.
SBUS and PPM signal change :
Short press the ID SET switch two times within 1 second, the signal is changed from SBUS to PPM. The red LED indicates the PPM and blue/purple indicates SBUS.
How to bind with transmitter ?
- Place the transmitter and the receiver close to each other within 1 meters.
- Turn on the transmitter, then power on the R12DSM.
- There is a black button on the R12DSM, press the binding button twice in two seconds and release, receiver light start blinking, after about 8 times blinking, match code success when receiver signal LED always on!