support untuk HobbyWing® FlyFun, HobbyWing® Guard, Turnigy® Plush, Turnigy® BASIC, Turnigy® Sentry If you already have a Turnigy Card
Programmable setting recommended for Multiwiicopters :
- Brake Setting: brake enabled / brake disabled.
- Battery Type: Li-xx(Li-ion or LiPo) / Ni-xx(NiMh or NiCd).
- Low Voltage Protection Mode(Cutoff Mode): Gradually reduce the output power / Cutoff the output power.
- Low Voltage Cutoff Protection Threshold (Cutoff Threshold): low / medium / high. Use a Quannum!!!
- Start Mode: normal / soft / very soft.
- Timing: low / medium / high.
Programming the ESC is important - However it has nothing to do with other important steps in Multiwiicopter which include:
- Setup/Calibration of the Tx to the correct PWM uSEC ranges of 1095/1500mid/1905 high - MultiWiicopter only
- Synchronize with a 4:1 or 8:1 Learning curve Y-Lead of all the 4/6 ESC to have the same learning curve ; and
- Programming all of the ESC settings (NOT the same as item 2 above!) one at a time via this card
- Setup a programming of the PARIS board via software Arduino Coding - comment in - comment out - compile and upload - NEVER alter code unless you understand it! Props can start without warnng if failsafe is misunderstood.
- Set up of the GUI parameters on the PARIS board - tick the AUX channels you require
- Assign the Aux switches on your Tx and learn the ir function
- Make sure you can disable advanced functions and fully understand them - like LEVEL Mode, BARO mode, MAG mode, GPS and GPS Return to home - make sure you can get back to full manual control
- Re-check your Failsafe settings in your Tx (Futaba) and or Rebind the Rx (Spektrum) with all setting now finshed Tx sticks 7 switches in the Failsafe setting posn you decide - as Pilot In command