Jual Hobbywing Xrotor Micro 45A 6S 4 in 1 ESC Dshot1200
- High performance 32-bit microprocessor with the running frequency of up to 48MHz for excellent performance.
- BLHeli_32 firmware is the third generation BLHeli, following base BLHeli and BLHeli-S.
- All codes use damped light mode. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
- The code supports features to prevent sync loss. There are tunable parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations, although default settings will work excellently in normal operating environments.
- The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us).
- Dshot signaling is supported at any rate up to at least Dshot1200. The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power up.
- The code also supports a beacon functionality, where the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttle. This can be very useful for finding lost crafts.
- On board 10V &5V BEC , powering different accessories such as FC , VTX ,Camera and LED lights and etc.
- Application FPVs with 130-280mm Diagonal Wheelbase
- LiPo Power input 3S-6S
- Burst Current 60Ax4
- BEC Output
- 5V@1.5A / 10V@1.5A
- Input wires 12AWG-130mm* (Red/Black)
- Output Wire No wires but solder tabs
- (In/Out) XT60 (w/ Wires Soldered on) /no
- Weight / Size 11.5g / 32.7x18.4x6.2mm
- Mounting holes 30.5x30.5mm
Tags/penandaan: Jual Hobbywing Xrotor Micro 45A 6S 4 in 1 ESC Dshot1200